by more than 400 final year students for all diploma engineering programs.
DEXTEr's organization aims to provide students with exposure and experience to present their semester project to be judged by panel appointees by PPD.
The program began at 8.30 am after briefing the assessors. Presentation and evaluation for each student performed by 2 panels that cover various aspects, including functionality and complexity. CDS is very proud of the dedication and commitment shown by the students in completing their projects.
Completed with the assessment process, the students then had the opportunity to attend industry talks delivered by UniMAP's Board Member Mr. Mohd Parid Sulaiman on "IR 4.0". This segment allows students to get information about the development of the industrial revolution taking place in today's world. Among the highlights emphasized by Mr. Parid is for the student to improve and diversify their skills in order to comply with industrial requirements.
In recognition of the persistence of students producing and completing their projects, several awards have been awarded, namely the Vice-Chancellor Award, the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and the Dean Award. Here are the lists of recipients of the awards:
Vice-Chancellor Award : Anis Syuhada bt Shahiful Bahrin (Diploma Komputer)
Deputy Vice-Chancellor Award:
- Muhamad Muqri b Zainal (Diploma Mekatronik)
- Amier Asyraf b. Rozaimi (Diploma Metalurgi)
- Muhd Zulhilmi b. Abd. Latif (Diploma Mikroelektronik)
- Nur Alifah Ilyana bt Mohd Sharihan (Diploma Komputer)
- Muhammad Firdaus b. Azhar (Diploma Elektrik)
- Ridzuan b. Abd.Rahman (Diploma Mekatronik)
- Khalisah bt Adnan (Diploma Metalurgi)
- Syarifah Husni Izzati bt Syed Nor Affendi (Diploma Pembuatan)
- Muhammad Imadudin b. Aziz (Diploma Elektrik)
The ceremony was completed with the presence of Vice-Chancellor Dato 'Prof. Dr. Zul Azhar Zahid Jamal who officiated the closing of DEXTEr 2018.
Hopefully the program will continue in the coming year and be a field for students to showcase their final year project.