The main objective of this unit is to establish a center to coordinate all affairs related to the administration of program diploma to launch the Diploma Studies Program at the university level. Until now almost all processes related trip diploma program has been managed and approved at the universities and the Ministry of Higher Education, including managing the recognition by the MQA.
Among other things, this unit is responsible for:
- Develop curriculum diploma programs taking into account input from other parties identified by the university.
- Designing, developing and monitoring infrastructure requirements for the diploma program.
- Monitor and so ensure the smooth process of approval of programs and courses at the School, JPA, Senate, Board of Studies, Board of Directors, the Committee of Higher Education (JKPT) and Quality Assurance Division, Ministry of HigherEducation (BJKKPT).
- Managing and coordinating the review of the curriculum at the university level diploma.
- Plan and monitor the implementation of the personality development of students diploma.
- Perform other tasks related, as directed by the Dean of Academic Management, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Vice Chancellor from time to time.